At Sun and Moon we pride ourselves on being massively family friendly.
All family activities are free with the festival entrance fees. Our focus is in keeping the children outdoors, active, creative, and engaged in healthy activities.
We run an arts and craft marquee from 9.00am till 17.30pm, with dedicated art teachers and craft experts always there to propose new ideas and workshops. There are also a big selection of games and cards to have fun with. A tennis court and football court is available for them to use freely! On top of that we bring in loads of specific workshops and activities, which we highlight on this page.
- All kids workshops will start from the Art Marquee, where a member of our staff will sign them in and then explain where the workshop will take place.
- Most are timed to start 15 minutes prior to the adult workshops, so that you can drop your children off and go enjoy your own activities too! Check the programme at reception.
- Children aged 0-3 must be accompanied at all times by their parent or guardian, but you may also be able to take "turns" with another parent, as you quickly make friends at the festival!
- Children aged 4-7 must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (aged 12+), unless under they are under the supervision of festival staff and volunteers who have agreed to look after them
- All children must be accompanied by an adult when entering college buildings and grounds away from the main field, and remain your responsibility at all times when on site.
See below for all the different activities and workshops that are planned.