Important info for festival goers...
Kind of like a FAQ section!
Arrivals on Sunday 4th August
- Arrivals on Sunday 4th should be after 2pm.
- Please go to Reception for check in - open from 2pm Sunday (next to "Woody's")
- Welcome circle 5pm on Sunday
- Children's area teachers and volunteers meeting 5:30pm Sunday
- Therapists / Adult Teachers meeting 8pm Sunday
Arrivals on other days:
- Reception is open from 8:45am for getting wristbands
- The college gates are closed after 10pm and open at 7am
- Dogs are not allowed on site (college rules)
- No open fires / fire pits (there will be one firepit for gatherings by the marquees)
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times, and must not be in college areas other than the festival field / marquee area - especially not in any college buildings
- Alcohol is not for sale, but it is accepted at the festival
- Nudity in public is not accepted (ie adults)
- The college is locked from 10pm to 7am
Noise and considerate behaviour:
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 9pm in the camping area.
- No drumming after midnight please. Only acoustic instruments and singing around the fire
- Camping: there is lots of space, so please leave 6 meters between your tent and any neighbours.
- Campervans and tents are in the same field
- Cars can be used to drop off tents and luggage but should be parked back by the entrance to the field to create a safe camping zone
- The marquee area will be noisier including late at night, so camp away from the marquees if you want a quieter experience
What to bring:
- Bring a yoga mat / cushion / blanket
- Bring cutlery, plate, mug - if taking the food option you need these, and you will need to clean your own ones after use
- Bring materials to upcycle: clothes, arty stuff, boxes, magazines to cut up etc
- Join our FB group for festival banter! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunandmoontribe/